Sunday 23 June 2013

Profitclicking and adclickxpress scam



I’m writing this blog for the site adclickxpress.com, formerly known as profitclicking.com and before that it was justbeenpaid.com. I know there are a lot of people posting good things about justbeenpaid or even profitclicking, but I would advise everyone to steer clear of this site!

There are a lot of PTC sites out there in which you are asked to view ads and you will be paid for it. You have to invest in the company before you can earn. They usually give you the first 10$ for free and you can buy and ad-pack with that and start ‘earning’. But it doesn’t happen! You do earn on THEIR site and it shows you have so and so funds in your account. But when you want to withdraw the money, you just can’t.

There are several reports online as well about the payments being delayed, and that happened with me as well. I read a few good reviews, and also asked one of my friends if the site was actually paying, and he said it did (I’d like to kick his butt now). So I invest 500$ in the site :-(  It started off well, it looked like I was earning. I even made accounts with the payment processors like Payza and some others. But when the time came for the withdrawals, it didn’t work. 

They constantly cry about adding a new system for payments etc, but it never works. I withdrew some money in January 2013 and its June2013 now and no withdrawal happened! Moreover, they changed the site name from profitclicking.com to adclickxpress.com and cancelled my withdrawals. They have refunded everything in my account, and it is totally to about 1009$, but frankly I can’t do anything about it. In the new site I can’t even buy any new adpacks with my ‘old’ money!

I’d advise everyone to steer well clear of this site. However, there is another site which I would recommend and it is a genuine one. Earnings are slow but atleast they are there. You can click here to check it out.  its called adfly and it’s a good site. Will try and blog details about that separately.


8 comments:

  1. yes.Adclickxpress play and important role in human life
    it helps to earn some extra money through it.Adclickxpress is the best
    you can join me by following link.

    http://tinyurl.com/ojvetuv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infact this is the plan of some scammers to destroy the reputation of the company Adclickxpress. Adclickxpress is at its best. It can change the way of earning ,
    if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today

    http://tinyurl.com/ojvetuv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infact this is the plan of some scammers to destroy the reputation of the company Adclickxpress. Adclickxpress is at its best. It can change the way of earning,
    if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today.
    http://tinyurl.com/p2menyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adclickxpress is the best way to earn profit and helps to make life success in life.it is more important for a student like us .if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today
    http://tinyurl.com/p2menyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this company is totally legit and has been helping people earn a handsome money. I also received my first income this week. It is a great programme and has been helping students like me to financially help me in studies. To join the adclickxpress please join me by clicking the link bellow:
    http://tinyurl.com/p2menyr

    ReplyDelete
  6. this company is profit earning company .it help us to earn some profit to increase the
    family income.
    if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today

    http://tinyurl.com/ojvetuv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adclickxpress is a best way to earn profit from home .and help us to increase the income of a people,
    if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today

    http://tinyurl.com/ojvetuv

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the plan of some scammer to destroy this company.Adclickxpress is the best
    way to earn some money from it .it help many student to earn some profit from it.

    if u want to join me please login to given link and start earning from today

    http://tinyurl.com/ojvetuv

    ReplyDelete